Podcast: Surviving Business Failure
Capstone Business Talks is a podcast about the better ways to work and to grow a profitable business.
Daniel specialises in business recovery, restructuring, receivership and liquidation. He has over 12 years of experience in helping turn around businesses in distress.
Please join us for our discussions on the following topics:
- Tips for minimising risks for entrepreneurs planning to start a business
- What business owners can do to avoid giving a personal guarantee
- What is the concept of a creditors’ compromise?
- What restructuring options are there for companies in distress?
- What is the difference between receivership and liquidation?
- What happens to a business owner’s credit rating if he or she goes out of business?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386