Podcast: Ted Jordan of ActionStep
Capstone Business Talks is a podcast about the better ways to work and to grow a profitable business.
In this episode, we speak with Ted Jordan, founder of practice management software ActionStep, about how he built a successful New Zealand technology company.
ActionStep is a cloud based practice management software for lawyers, which allows law firms to centralise all of the administrative functions such as matter and document management, business process workflows and billing. In addition to New Zealand, ActionStep is available worldwide including Australia, USA, UK and Canada.
Please join us for our discussions on the following topics:
- What led you to start ActionStep and why did you focus on the cloud?
- What were some of the challenges you faced in the early days?
- What was the process you went through to raise capital
- How did you build your team?
- How do you manage close to 100 people and ensure everyone is rowing in the same direction?
- You have expanded to international markets including US, UK, Canada and Australia. What was it like entering into these major international markets?
- What do you see as the greatest risk to your business, and how do you manage that risk?
- What would you say are the top 3 skills required to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What is your view on Artificial Intelligence and its potential to replace jobs?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386