Podcast: Inbound Marketing Strategies
Capstone Business Talks is a podcast about the better ways to work and to grow a profitable business.
Inbound NZ is an award winning digital marketing agency. They offer end-to-end digital solutions and consulting for mid-cap to large-cap companies. Some of their clients are Ministry of Education, Vodafone, AMI Insurance, State Insurance, IAG just to name a few.
Please join us for our discussions on the following topics:
- Can you explain what inbound marketing is?
- What is the main difference between traditional marketing (e.g. TV, radio, print advertising) and inbound marketing?
- Can you explain a bit about the journey that a buyer goes through in the digital age?
- How does inbound marketing fit in with the buyer’s journey?
- Can you give some examples of effective content that businesses can create?
- If a business adopts an inbound marketing strategy, is it still necessary to pay for advertising in social media platforms such as Google / Facebook / Instagram?
- If a business pays for social media advertising, should we simply promote the business, or should we promote the content?
- Is email marketing still effective nowadays?
- What’s one simple thing that businesses can do right now online to improve sales?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386