Podcast: Rachel Yang of Ysquared
Capstone Business Talks is a podcast about the better ways to work and to grow a profitable business.
In this episode, we speak with Rachel Yang, founder of Ysquared Chartered Accountants, Ysquared Education and Trusted AML Services about her entrepreneurship journey.
Please join us for our discussions on the following topics:
- Why did you start Ysquared?
- What are some of the challenges you faced in the early days?
- There are many accounting firms, but very few can grow to your size. What did you do differently?
- What do you see as the greatest risk to your business, and how do you manage that risk?
- How did you build your customer base?
- What kind of culture exists in your company, and how did you establish it?
- How do you manage your employees and ensure everyone is rowing in the same direction
- What would you say are the top 3 skills required to be a successful entrepreneur?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386