Podcast: Rachel Yang of Ysquared
Capstone Business Talks is a podcast about the better ways to work and to grow a profitable business.
Please join us for our discussions on the following topics:
- Why did you start Ysquared?
- What are some of the challenges you faced in the early days?
- There are many accounting firms, but very few can grow to your size. What did you do differently?
- What do you see as the greatest risk to your business, and how do you manage that risk?
- How did you build your customer base?
- What kind of culture exists in your company, and how did you establish it?
- How do you manage your employees and ensure everyone is rowing in the same direction
- What would you say are the top 3 skills required to be a successful entrepreneur?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386