Podcast: Nikhil Agarwal of SIIC
Capstone Business Talks is a podcast about the better ways to work and to grow a profitable business.
In this episode, we speak with Dr Nikhil Agarwal, CEO of the Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre (SIIC), which is associated with the Indian Institute of Technology.
SIIC is one of the largest startup incubators in India, which is essentially the Silicon Valley Y Combinator equivalent in India.
Please join us for our discussions on the following topics:
- Can you tell us a bit more about SIIC
- Can you tell us some of the successful Indian technology businesses that you have helped to scale at your incubator
- What do you think are the most exciting areas or markets of growth for Indian technology startups?
- What are the most important things you look for in a business when you accept them into your incubator?
- What do you think are the 3 characteristics that a successful entrepreneur must possess?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386