eBook: Guide to Resolving Family Property Disputes
Download the eBook
Under New Zealand law, when a relationship dissolves, each person is generally entitled to half of the relationship property even if title to the property is registered under one person’s name. This introductory guide will help you understand how to protect your right to equal division of relationship property.
You will find the answers to the following questions in this eBook:
- Principle of equal division
- What is relationship property?
- What if I don’t have money to litigate?
- What should I do if I anticipate separation?
- What if everything is in a trust?
- What if I have signed a contracting out agreement?
Partner & CEO
Kenneth is the founding partner of Capstone Law. Kenneth has a MPhil from the University of Cambridge, and he was also awarded the prestigious Dean’s Academic Achievement Award for graduating from the University of Auckland law school in the top 5% of his class. Kenneth has worked at some of the best law firms in the country before starting Capstone Law.
+64 9 555 0386