Dispute Resolution

New Zealand is a nation under the rule of law, and every single person in this country are given the same rights, irrespective of who you are.  If you have a dispute with another party, we will protect your legal rights under New Zealand law.

We know you want the fastest and most cost-effective solution to your problem, accordingly, we will use an appropriate dispute resolution method to achieve the best outcome.  We have one of the best multi-ethnic litigation teams in New Zealand, so you can be confident that language or culture will not be a barrier to advancing your legal interests.

Our Services

  • Debt collection
  • Insolvency 
  • Shareholder disputes
  • Contractual disputes
  • Relationship property
  • Employment disputes

Legal Guides

Guide to Debt Recovery

Cashflow is crucial regardless of the type or size of business you operate.  The success of your business depends on prompt payment from your customers, but it can be frustrating if they fail to pay you.  This introductory guide will help you understand your options to recover debt from your customers.

Download the eBook

Guide to Family Property Disputes

Under New Zealand law, when a relationship dissolves, each person is generally entitled to half of the relationship property even if title to the property is registered under one person’s name.  This introductory guide will help you understand how to protect your right to equal division of relationship property.

Download the eBook

Recent Blog Posts

Why use a law firm to collect debt?

Why use a law firm to collect debt?

Many small business owners use debt collection agencies to recover debt from their customers. However, savvy debtors know that if they simply inform the debt collection agency that they are not paying because of a contractual dispute, then there is very little the agency can do.

read more
What is personal bankruptcy?

What is personal bankruptcy?

Personal bankruptcy is a method of clearing your debt if you cannot pay the money you owe. If you do not have any assets under your name, creditors can no longer pursue you for any of your existing debts.

read more

Get in touch with us